Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mar/2

My favorite story was "Sweetheart of The Song Tra Bong". I liked it because it showed what happens when you bring a young girl to the war and how it effects her and her relationship with her boyfriend. It had romance and a little action to it which is a great mix. It was weird to see how she ended up, but it also left me in suspense, because it never told what really became of her because she was just MIA. My least favorite story was "On The Rainy River" because it was just way to long and all he talked about was how he didn't want to go to war and why he didn't want to. It wasn't a total wasted story but it was still pretty boring to me. The character I can mostly relate to is probably Jimmy Cross because I would have the same problems when I went to war. I wouldn't think about it and I would let my attention get caught on things it should be, and I wouldn't be able to control the men in my platoon. The character I didn't like the most was Azar because he was just to apathetic and rude. He had no heart and I especially don't like how he made fun of Kiowa after he died.

No comments:

Post a Comment